Terms, Deliveries & Returns
The term "Powder Blue" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 3-5 Francis St, Leicester, LE2 2BE.. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
DELIVERIES SMALL ITEMS
We deliver to Mainland UK. stock permitting, all orders dispatched within 7 working days, unless otherwise advised. If an item is out of stock we will advise an approximate delivery date and notify you when it is ready for delivery (delivery times can not be guaranteed).
*We despatch parcels using Royal Mail and Fastway courier services. We will notify you by email when your order is despatched.
*A signature may be required for all orders. Please use a delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your delivery. If your parcel requires a signature and there is no-one available to sign for your parcel at your address a card will be left by the delivery company. You may need to call to arrange a new delivery date or alternatively collect the parcel from your local depot. The delivery company will attempt to deliver again before the parcel is returned to Powder Blue.We deliver to most overseas countries. Some restrictions apply so please contact us on +44 (0)11 6270 3303 if you have any difficulty placing your order. Delivery charges are calculated based on the weight and volume of your order.
Please note that for deliveries to countries outside the EU you may be charged import duty and/or tax which must be paid before delivery. Before your order can be delivered your customs authority will contact you if duty is payable. For specific charges please contact your local customs authority. In stock items for overseas delivery should arrive within 14 working days.
Delivery charges on our website are £7.50 unless otherwise stated. Deliveries to the Scottish Highlands, Northen Ireland, outside mainland UK and the EU are calculated on an individual basis and charged at cost - please call us on 0116 270 3303 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quotation.
We will endeavour to deliver your item within 7 working days (typically 2 - 3 working days) - we will, wherever possible, advise you of any anticipated additional delay when confirming your order, however, failure to deliver within the estimated time cannot be considered as grounds for cancellation as we can not guarantee delivery times.
*In stock items for UK delivery should arrive within 7 working days.
*In the event that an item is temporarily out of stock, we will notify you of the delay and despatch it as soon as it arrives. We will only charge you for delivery once per order.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order, however, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with you purchase simply return it to us within 7 working days for a full refund or exchange - items must be unused and returned in their original packaging. We recommend that you use insured, registered delivery service and obtain proof of purchase, as we cannot accept responsibility for goods lost or damaged in transit. Unfortunately, we are unable to refund the original delivery charge or the return postage unless the item(s) are faulty, in which case we will reimburse you in full.
DELIVERIES LARGE ITEMS AND SMALL FURNITURE
Please contact us for an individual quotation on 0116 270 3303 or email email@example.com.
A 50% deposit is payable on all furniture orders and, the balance is collected prior to dispatch.
FURNITURE & LARGE ITEM CONDITIONS
CHECKING ACCESS - MOST IMPORTANT!
Please ensure you check access for the furniture you are ordering as it is your responsibility to ascertain that access is possible. If access depends on precise dimensions, please ask for a dimension check, as all dimensions are approximate and variations may occur, particularly in our handcarved ranges. Our delivery personnel are not obliged to take heavy items of furniture upstairs (unless previously agreed), this is entirely at their own discretion, as we have to comply with strict Health & Safety regulations and cannot risk injury to staff. If on inspection they judge that an item of furniture may not fit into or through the access space or that they may incur physical injury or risk damage to the item or your property, then we reserve the right to leave the item in a safe and convenient alternative location. If the item cannot be delivered for reasons of access we reserve the right to charge for storage and redelivery in addition to any cancellation fees (if applicable - see cancellations & refunds).
As most of our furniture is made and painted to order - we cannot offer refunds unless the piece is deemed faulty. Please note that our paint finishes can allow the character of the wood to show - for example woodgrain & knots - these are not considered as faults. Our furniture is made from solid pine, beech and selected hardwoods - exposure to heat may cause some shrinking and splitting - which we regret we cannot accept as reason for refund. However, should you require advice/aftercare for any acute problems please contact customer services.
We will endeavour to deliver your furniture within the time stated upon ordering (typically 2-6 weeks) - we will, wherever possible, advise you of any anticipated additional delay when placing your order, however, failure to deliver within the estimated time cannot be considered as grounds for cancellation.